Last week of summer break!
Tuesday, August 20, 2013 Leave a Comment
Did you do everything you wanted to this summer? Camping? Road trip? Biking? Hiking? Elitch's? Museums?
This is the last week to cram it in!
- It's 12 Buck Tuesdays at Boondocks: lazer tag, bowling, go-karts, mini-golf...
- Play like a kid, pay like a kid: Elitch's has online tickets for just $31.99 for kids AND adults - but you have to purchase them online
- Water World is already closed Monday through Friday - weekends only and September 2 is the last day of the season
- Last week for Cirque du Soleil's Amaluna
- The Wild Animal Sanctuary in Keenesburg - just head out I-76 for spectacular wildlife viewing
- Want to stay inside? Catch an IMAX at the Museum of Nature & Science - buy 3 films, get the 4th free! Flight of the Butterflies, Great White Shark 3D, Titans of the Ice Age 3D and more.
What are you doing this last week?