Things to do: Fun for Halloween at Heritage Square Amusement Park
Monday, October 22, 2012 Leave a Comment
Get this: $3 Off Bootown Bundle
- The Bootown 3D Maze is the only one in town. Kids wear 3D glasses. It's spooky, not scary, but is best for kids 5-10.
- The Scarecrow Express haunted train ride has more than than 100 scarecrows along the route. It's great for little kids!
- Pick'n'paint your own pumpkin!
- For $29, you get all attractions, rides, 3D Maze and the ScareCrow Express. (not including Alpine Slide)
- Tickets for BooTown just $8
- Trick or Treat Street is Saturday, October 27. Children can go from shop to shop in Heritage Square trick or treating!
- There is always free parking and free admission at Heritage Square.
For a full list of events, check out Heritage Square Amusement Park.